Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Looking within

I am always looking ,looking for it everywhere
At times more often it feels ,it was never quite there
I am looking for happiness and I seek it outside
I look elsewhere from me,but always within it resides

I am looking for a smile,others to make them for me
I know they can but why do they just let me be
Smile comes when your heart is filled with joy inside
I look elsewhere from me,but always within it resides

I look for joy that sparkles my eyes
Peace with which my soul shall rise
These I seek ,and I seek them outside
I look elsewhere ,but within it resides

The recipe for life is so simple yet wonderous to live
Life is to live for you and for others to give
Share your happiness and laughs to multiply
Don’t hold many griefs,simply let them fly

Start everyday with a spoon of sugar and spice
Stir with warmth of laughter, let the joys rise
Share it with someone special everyday ,with sprinkles of laughter
Everyday is a celebration, be assured life only gets better !

No comments:

Post a Comment