Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Conversations

Good night my dear,sleep tight
Wish you dreams of pure star light
I hope you sail across a sea of peace
Wonders in your mind pray never cease

Mom , I think I want to be a astronaut to the moon
I heard the rockets they ride ,take you to space so very soon
Dear ,dream to be like the moon and the stars
They shine every night ,with glow beyond  par

Mom,I think I will be like the wind then who blows very fast
I can glide if I want and run into future or through my past
Dear , dream to be like the wind which sweeps through your hair
Brings the cool comfort on a summer day with cool soothing air

Mom,I think I will be like the butterfly who is so close to the flowers
I can help in the pollination and create colorful ground covers
Dear, dream to be like the spring ,the season that brings colors out
With the sun and the rain together you will be a rainbow without a doubt

Mom,I think I will be the winter snow when everthing is pure and white
I can build a snow man and with the friends together I can have a snowball fight
Dear,dream to be like the snow capped mountains that stand majestic and tall
All the weather changes on him and still he stays without a taking a fall

Mom ,there are so many things I would like to be and I cannot seem to take a pick
There is oh so much around me but nothing seems to stick
All you need to be is so full of love, for what you do and for everything around you
You will be doing wonders believe me, even if you are not really trying to !!

No comments:

Post a Comment